About Van Cleave Law Firm, PC
Whether the federal defendant is considering a plea agreement, preparing for trial, awaiting sentencing, or has already been sentenced, an experienced federal criminal defense attorney can advise you about your best options.
You should seek an attorney who is not only capable of doing the best work, but who will also keep you informed, help you understand the process, and discuss all options with you every step of the way.
Meet the Attorney
Chad has been an attorney for the last twelve years, but his passion for the federal criminal process has led him to focus exclusively on federal cases for the last ten.
Areas of Practice
- Long Road Ahead for SAFE Justice Reinvestment Act
- What to Do about the Supreme Court’s Ruling on the ACCA
- Supreme Court Rules on Bath Salts and Other Drug Analogues
- A Felon Can Sell Firearms without Possessing Them
- What Would a National Criminal Justice Commission Bring Us?
- Can Police Extend a Traffic Stop to Use a Drug-sniffing Dog?